Garage Door Repair Locust Valley
Call Us Now 516-283-5144
Our 24 hour service provider ensures that all garage door repair services are carried out with the required specifications and the best equipment in New York. Our technicians are trained and methodical, ensure 24/7 intervention to emergencies and same day maintenance.Some of the brands we provide service for: Genie, Liftmaster, Sears, Craftsman, Allister, Chamberlain, and more!
Locust Valley, New York
Zip code: 11560
We accept cash, credit cards, and checks.
Residential garage door specialists for thorough installation and repair services in the Locust Valley area. We are a one-stop garage door service company.
For complete resolution to issues affecting hardware, panels and the opener, seek the professional services of our elite company, "Garage Door Repair Locust Valley". Our job is to ensure the door system is effective, safe, and secure and we do it perfectly. We provide a full array of services from repair and emergency assistance to replacement, installation, and maintenance. The expertise covers doors and openers of all models, makes, and brands.
Our Team Has Solutions to All Problems
Whether there is a need for broken spring replacement or garage door opener repair, in the shortest possible time, excellent work is performed. The professionally trained technicians work with great dexterity and attention to detail. Furthermore, state of the art tools applied during work enable us to achieve absolute precision for first-rate results.
Our crews have direct access to spare parts of the highest quality. This enables us to provide replacement on the spot even in case of an emergency. In addition to part replacement, we provide swift garage door panel and window replacement as well. We encourage everyone to get in touch with us directly in an emergency situation for swift resolution of problematic issues.
The big replacement projects are our specialty as well, since New York is renowned for replacing entire systems including the door, hardware and opener in very little time. Proficient specialists work meticulously and with perfect accuracy to achieve a flawlessly operating system that is aesthetically pleasing. In order to enable homeowners to retain the results long after garage door installation, professional maintenance service is offered which is all-encompassing. Each and every component is taken full care of.
The best solution is always implemented by experienced technicians who provide big and small repairs. The reality is that when a problem is reported on time, the resolution is often more time-efficient and cost-efficient, since the damage is smaller. Feel free to share problems and ask questions in order to receive phenomenal garage door repair in Locust Valley.
* Do the safety sensors work properly if they seem to be in poor condition? Full inspection conducted by professionals identifies any serious physical damage to the devices. In addition, we conduct tests to confirm the sensors function normally. The primary one involves placing a solid object in front of the sensors while the door is open. In this case, the unit should not start closing when the button of the garage opener remote is pushed. If necessary, repair or replacement is provided.
* Is faster closing a cause for concern? Yes, it is. The door should maintain optimal closing speed for safety reasons. In this case, the problem typically has to do with the torsion coil trampoline spring. It may have to little force or be extensively worn out. Our team will inspect the system and provide repair or replacement, depending on what is needed.
While all problems are effectively and swiftly resolved, we never underestimate the importance of preventive maintenance. When the system components are properly cared for, they function optimally for a longer period. Our noteworthy specialists also take proper care of opener accessories including the garage door clicker. This job involves several steps.
* Careful inspection - The device is checked for any signs of damage and serious wear and tear. Technicians pay close attention to the buttons, infrared unit, and the battery contacts.
* Full cleaning - Dirt is removed with the use of soft lint-free cloth damped in a bit of alcohol. This safe cleaner works excellently to remove any rust from the metal battery contacts as well.
* Battery replacement - If needed, the batteries are replaced with new matching ones. Our technicians are fully prepared to take care of everything.
Let us take care of all your overhead door needs by ensuring that only the best specialists service the unit.